Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sad~~


I met a person a few months ago...

He was the 1st person whom I trusted most....

He treat me very well~ and I treated him very nice too....

We 2 owes shared our secret together...



One day~ we suffered some CHAOS~ then quarrel~

He lied to me and hurt me....

after he transffered to another place....

We did not meet each other anymore and lost contact...



I was heard from other ppl tat he has changed alot and unexpectedly~~

I couldn't believe tat my ears when I heard it becos I did not see it wit my own eyes.....

So, I didn't what i heard....



Finally, I gave up and tried to Forget him~

However.....i still cant forget about him.....

I still miss him very much~ I'm so CONFUSED~



Did I make the right decision to forget him????

I feel SO DEPRESSED~~!!!
曲目:猜不透
歌手:丁当
作词:黄婷
作曲:林迈可
编曲:林迈可
猜不透
你最近时好时坏的沉默
我也不想去追问太多
让试探为彼此的心上了锁
猜不透
相处会比分开还寂寞
两个人都只是得过且过
无法感受每次触摸
是真的是热的
如果忽远忽近的洒脱
是你要的自由
那我宁愿回到一个人生活
如果忽冷忽热的温柔
是你的借口
那我宁愿对你从没认真过

1 comments:

Alexavier said...

Wao.. Tis blog posted at early morning.. keng..
Anyway.. hope u will fget him as soon as possible.. IF nt.. jus suffer ur self..
Oklar.. Tats all.. Keep on ur job ya.. Ur blog look nice.. Keep in touch!!:)
HAPPY ValenTine Day's:)