Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wow~ Our Sch de sPort's Day CoMinG sOon~!!!

19 Feb ~ 20 Fed ...holidays~
but nit to wake up early too~
haha~actually is sch de sport's day la..
nit go kompleks sukan again~
haiz...haiz...
emm..long time didn't go my sch de sport's day liao...
i owes absent de...but this yr not same lor..
i wan change myself... i will join more the activities at my sch~
2moro will go Kompleks Sukan~
see ppl running~ and many more...
more good than me at home...jus like a SAKAI~!!
owes jus will stay at house..NEVER OUT~
WAKAKAKA~
erm...when i'm free~
i will try to take the pic and upload here...share wit u ppl ya~
i think after finish go Kompleks Sukan~
i will go town..and take my phone go to repair~
owh~~really mea sia~~ hhmmm...
my phone wan leave me soon~
haiz...haiz...
ok~tat's all~
THE END~~

3 comments:

Alexavier said...

Waa.. Wan change liaw har.. GUdlor if like tat.. Bt dun change too much o... Later bcme naughty ki o after change.. hehe.. Wu lan hange new pic liao o.. Bcme more mature o.. hehe.. ANYWAY owes be hapi ya.. Join sme club lor in sch dun owes stay at home nia.. HEHe:)

Alexavier said...

Waa.. Wan change liaw har.. GUdlor if like tat.. Bt dun change too much o... Later bcme naughty ki o after change.. hehe.. Wu lan hange new pic liao o.. Bcme more mature o.. hehe.. ANYWAY owes be hapi ya.. Join sme club lor in sch dun owes stay at home nia.. HEHe:)

Conny LCH said...

hello~ there...
when i open miao blog...
just notice tat u play blog too..
keke...!
well done!my dear..!
wish u happy owez...
^^

miss from ur sis..
cOnny~!