Thursday, April 9, 2009

♥【HoliDay】♥

〖10〗April 2009 ♥→ 【_Friday_】
【11】April 2009 ♥→ 〖_Saturday_〗
〖12〗April 2009 ♥→【_Sunday_】
【13】April 2009 ♥→〖_Monday_〗

yeah~yeah....
very happi...this time go kch 4days~
cos holiday~becos of holiday, i jus got this chance go kch...
long time no go kch d...
almost 1 years oledi....
miSs ♥→【Miao miaO city】very very much....^^

eemm.... i think when i reach there....
the 1st place i will be go is ♥→ 【Bus StatiOn】lor...^^
then after reach bus station will be go my Sis there ♥→【Batu Lintang】~^^
after go ♥→【Batu Lintang】fetch my sis...will go my uncle's house lor....

♥→〖_see my uncle's and his Wife_〗
♥→〖_see my aunty and his husband_〗
♥→〖_see my Grandma_〗
♥→〖_see my sis_〗
♥→〖_see all of my Cousin_〗
and stay at there...eemm...miss them very much~
especially is my Cousin♥→【A Cute&Naughty Boii】~




look quite Q de izzit?? hehe~

other than that~ oso got go ♥→【ShoppinG】lor...^^

hahaha~ i hope this time i go kch can enjoy very much~^^
after that , i hope after go there i can change my bad attitute~
cos sometimes i really cant control myself...wit my bad attitute~
so i hope can change it~


while~and hav some fun at there~
i hope so~ ^^

1 comments:

Emy Yew said...

i thought you write
i miss miao miao
but behind got "city" ==